Sunday, October 01, 2006

October 1



Wow, October already?

Got to hang with Clayton this afternoon, which was cool. Didn't get a chance to see him since he got here on Friday. We hung out in my room, then I introduced him to some of my friends, then we went and sat by the pond and later exchanged some musics. Reminds me of home..haha

Said my goodbyes, then got all my econ homework done. Hopefully I did good, it was easy I thought?

After a good dinner at Allen, went over to Evan and Bill's to see 'Science of Sleep' with Steph, Alli and Bill's friends. Brilliant movie, just awesome. I need to see it again. It's more playful than Eternal Sunshine, but they speak so much french! And I enjoyed it so much! I could actually understand like 1/2 of it, felt too cool.

-marking the days off calendars
-food drying up/hard
-new friendships crumble
-parts taken away
-unbalance of people
-no mistakes by me
-young
-where's home?

Don't worry - just some random thoughts by me. Shit

No comments: