Monday, September 11, 2006

September 11


It's weird that 9-11 was only 5 years ago, seems like it happened so recently. It's interesting tho how little of a role it played today, no one really even talked about it. I wonder how long it'll be until someone can mention september the 11th, and not think of new york or terrorism...Crazy stuff.

Econ and Psych this morning. Got back and found out I only missed 1 on my econ homework thanks to virginia! yay

And then I took my Psych quiz and got a 100%. Pretty snazy.

Lunch with friends, then hung out 'till photog at 2.

After dinner I did laundry and read/highlighted history stuff. Later took a walk to ISR with steph for some late nite foods.

Tally Hall plays this thursday at the cowboy monkey. Too bad you have to be 19 to get in :[

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u're getting better... love this pic... and the one evan (is it him?) walking in the alley looking up.... that's hotness....