Thursday, May 18, 2006

May 18

Today was beautiful - Every part of it.

Last day of the JFK presentation. It was seriously one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time. I didn't know anything about the assassination or the theories. I am actually really interested, I might pick up one of those books.

Job interview @ 4 for computer job up the road. I basically showed up already having a job, so they showed me around and asked me how much I could do on a PC. They said since I'm interested in Advertising/Design, I could work with Photoshop and create flyers or logos for their clients! woot.

OC finale tonight. Seriously, wtf. She's dead. WOW.

Oh, and Clayton came to get musics around 7. We talked about everything from EE Jump to Mommie Dearest. Hahha. We aslo got to witness the OC death together.

Tomorrow's the last friday EVER. wow.