Saturday, January 13, 2007

January 10


This morning Karen and Caitlin headed back to the suburbs. I think they had a good time hanging out and visiting Springfield. It'll be nice to see them again soon back at school.

After the hugs and goodbyes, they pulled out of the driveway and was gone. Now I really didn't know what to do. It was totally nice thought, not needing to entertain and show people around. I relaxed and just chilled for a long time until dinner.

Once dinner was done I got a hold of Kelsey and we came up with the idea to buy some chalk and write up some political messages/quotes around town. Just the other night we were brainstorming some quotes. Our favorite was:

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." -Thomas Jefferson

Pretty interesting quote, huh? Anyway we drove to Meijer and picked up some chalk and stuff. It was a really cold night and we feared rain in the morning so we decided to postpone our little political message campaign. Instead we drove home. Haha, but before we got all the way back, somehow someway, we came up with this crazy idea to try and get onto the bike trail with the car. And of course we did! Ohmygod, it was pretty ridiculous. I am astonished we didn't get caught. She drove her car all the way down to the bridge over the lake. We were going to park and go onto the railroad part, but we got freaked out and had to leave. We stormed off and made it out alive. It was a definite experience, one I don't need to try again soon.

Back at my house we watched the final Indiana Jones movie we rented, #3 'The Last Crusade'. It is my favorite and Kelsey's favorite too now. I like the fact it's more of and adventure/mystery/clue movie instead of just an adventure like the second one is. If I remember correctly the first one is more of a clue type adventure too.

No comments: